Are you ready for a position where you can finally say “I’m home”? One that ignites passion and the desire for success? Look no further, you found us! Being a goodness driven family business you will always feel like you’re part of the A-Team.
We are always looking for responsible, team players for the day-to-day operation of our self storage facilities. This includes the rental/sales of storage units, customer service, answering the phone professional, accounts receivable, calling delinquent customers, maintenance of the facility, and most importantly being a team player. You will have the opportunity to show off your skills with like minded people.
Our Storage Superhero could be described as:
- Can work independently
- Don’t have to be the Hulk but must like physicals activities, possibly lifting of 50lbs
- The ability to work weekends
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office Programs
- Not afraid to clean and maintain their work space and facility
- Looks snazzy in Green
- Must have sense of humor
If you fit the bill, Stor-All Storage should be your new headquarters. Unlike Batman, this isn’t a charity gig. The benefits package is nothing short of spectacular.
Benefits of joining our Family:
- Monthly games that inspire friendly competition and rewards
- Health, dental, and optical benefits
- You will start accruing vacation and personal time 90 days after employment
- Participate in the company's 401K program after 6 months of employment
- Quarterly and Yearly incentives
To learn more about joining the Stor-All Storage family, please contact Wendy Elliott firstname.lastname@example.org.