With Shark Week coming to an end, you may be overwhelmed with all the great stuff you learned. Not to worry…Norbert has a quick recap of some important facts.
- There is no chance of a Megalodon encounter
- Cape Cod is the summer home for Great White shark
- The famous “voodoo” shark is really a Bull shark
- Great Whites like it rough. The great white male sharks bite the fins of the females when mating.
- The only way to survive a shark attack is luck.
- The Cookie Cutter shark bite leaves a cookie shaped circle on its prey.
- Stay out of the water on October 2014 as the serial killer shark may strike again.
- Don’t let the Goblin shark fool you! Its hidden jaw leaves a gruesome bite.
- To avoid a shark attack, always have your homemade shark repellent with you. Two parts dead shark, one part salt water.
- You are more likely to die from a falling coconut than a shark attack.
- LONG LIVE SNUFFY THE SEAL!
If by the end of this sharktastic week you are not the shark enthusiast that Norbert is, you have 365 days to get ready for Shark Week 2014!